Enroll at Interagency
Posted: | Updated:
Greetings from Interagency Academy
A Seattle Public High School with open enrollment
Our school offers:
- Credit Retrieval – Get caught up and Graduate!
- 9 campus locations throughout Seattle
- An all-girl/female identifying campus
- A clean and sober/recovery campus
- 2 GED locations
- Small class sizes
- In-person online classes with a teacher
- Paid & credit earning job readiness training
- Case management & resource support, plus more!
UPDATE: Due to capacity, we are no longer placing students at our YEP, Opportunity Skyway, Southwest and Online campuses. We are sorry for this limitation and know it might cause some to hold off on joining our school this year.
Our last in person orientation this year starts on May 12th.
Enrollment and Orientation
Interagency Orientation Schedule:
- Orientation begins each Thursday at 9:00 am.
- A new 4-day orientation session starts each week.
- Students attend half days as follows: Thursday through Tuesday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Plan to arrive on time and stay for the entire session. You will start earning credit right away!
- Please call Ms. Sheri if you are going to be absent 206-702-4918
- Interagency Academy Referral Form
Please reach out to us if you have questions about our school community. Contact:
Melissa Jackson at 206-702-4914, email@example.com
If you have questions about Orientation, please contact:
Sheri Heyward at 206-702-4918, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enroll at Interagency today and start earning credit right away!
Please enroll before orientation. If you need help enrolling, please contact: