Interagency at Queen Anne is a small campus designed to support high school youth committed to recovering from drug and alcohol dependence. Students self-elect to attend the program and commit to actively working toward their academic and personal goals in a clean and sober school environment.
What can Interagency at Queen Anne offer? Academic Support
- A combination of classroom instruction and online learning
- Small class sizes
- Opportunity to move at an individualized pace
- Job readiness assistance
- Individual recovery plans and additional sober supports
- On-site Chemical Dependency and Mental Heath Professionals
- Daily recovery and wellness courses
- Positive pro-social recovery environment
We are enrolling students now who have experience with drug/alcohol treatment, 30 days sobriety, and are interested in attending school with other students who are also working hard to remain sober and to reach their academic and personal goals. If you would like to receive more information about Interagency please contact us!